Sunday, February 17, 2019

Pleasantly surprised myself

I started my diet on January 1st at 208lbs (f20) and every other time I've started I quit after two-four weeks. Just went on a two week trip to Colorado and I was terrified I'd give in (Rocky Mountain fudge is my weakness.) When I left, I was 195lbs. I went through the whole trip on a continuous diet and I worked out (not as much as I original had wanted to, but oh well, I was on vacation.) The whole trip I looked at this thread to keep me super motivated with everyone's successes and comments on weight loss. When I checked my weight this morning at home I was so surprised! I was hoping to be 192lbs but instead I was 188.4lbs! Not only is that 7lbs lost, but I have not been in the 180's for almost two years! So surprised about that and it definitely motivated me to keep going on this amazing journey.

This wasn't really a post needing help but it might be motivating if someone sees this success when they think of cheating on their diets. Hard work pays off.

submitted by /u/isabellak01
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GwjQkh

No comments:

Post a Comment