Sunday, February 10, 2019

(F/30/358)....I’m 6 months in and am losing around 7lbs per month.

Started out at 409 and 6 months in now I’m 358. I’m averaging about 7lbs loss per month for the past 3 months. I’m eating at 1800 calories a day with the occasional over calorie days. Is 7lbs a good rate or am I going too slow/fast? I also have a few questions for anyone else going through it

1: on days I workout, even a low impact 20 min workout, the scale shows about a 4lb gain for a couple days

2: I’ve been doing IF on days I know I will be eating junk food. So I won’t eat until about 3 or 4pm then eat my calories in pizza. Will this stall my weight loss if I’m eating below my 1800 calories? I’ve seen mixed opinions on if it will or not, curious from your person expirences

3: anyone on metformin notice a different in when you take your meds during IF?

submitted by /u/AKjourneytoWL
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ROZFPG

No comments:

Post a Comment