Sunday, February 10, 2019

NSA: After a month of weights lifting I'm starting to see some small ab definition.

I have started doing more weightlifting at the gym on the weekends with dead-lifts, squats and bench-presses. Slowly I try to add more weight each week. Afterwards I have the feeling of doing a full body workout and mentally as well as physically it feels great.

In the days in between I try running to burn more calories as the gym is usually packed during after work peak times. I'm trying to also get back into doing brazilian jiu jitsu as it's a fun and challenging activity and gives me more of a motivation to cross train.

I was a little bit disappointed when my weight loss looked like it plateaued until I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed some small indents of ab muscles on the lower side of my chest. Overall, my body feels stronger, healthier and much more toned.

I'd imagine I feel I could lose more body fat and try to increase muscle mass, then I'd look much more well defined.

It's not a great loss that I was expecting but it really has given me more motivation to try to keep going and push myself further so I'll take it.

Maybe one day I will get a beach body (eventually lol)

submitted by /u/TheDruidOftheland
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GkVWb5

No comments:

Post a Comment