Sunday, February 10, 2019

it's one of those times where i just can't stop eating

since friday, i just feel insatiable and that makes me feel so helpless, because i can't get it under control. and i feel like weighing myself usually starts that bingeing, even though i see a drop in the number, it's just not enough to keep me motivated and continue losing weight, i feel like i can reward myself (basic mistake, i know) and the next day i just keep eating for no reason and so on. i am here to ask you guys if you have any advices on how to stop that cycle or (even better) don't even start the binge. i have to admit it has gotton worse since my weight loss, and i am not sure if that is normal so if anyone else has also exerienced that, please tell me :)

submitted by /u/FinbarOmen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Spxig8

No comments:

Post a Comment