Thursday, February 21, 2019

Finally woke up in Onederland! [SV]

Hey guys! This is my first post and i’m on mobile, so sorry if the format is awful.

I’ve been overweight for as long as I can remember. I was the chubby kid who was slow and out of shape all the time. My parents never really taught me how to live a healthy lifestyle (they have struggled with weight and health issues for years.)

I started my weight loss journey in July of 2018 at my heaviest: 258 lbs as a 21 year old, 6 foot tall guy. I was obese, and I hated it. I hated every picture I was in, I hated looking in the mirror, etc.

Well I started off by just cutting out sugar, and I did lose a few pounds just by that. But I wasn’t satisfied by any means. So I started counting calories and watching what I eat. I also found this subreddit to help find motivation and encouragement. I also started jogging and running which I actually really enjoy!

Anyway, this morning I woke up and weighed in at 198.5 pounds! I don’t remember the last time i was under 200 pounds (mainly because i was too scared to weigh in once I was over 200.)

One thing that surprised me is how easy it is to count calories now with a free app and some determination! If you’re on the fence about making a lifestyle change, do it! You will not regret it! Simple CICO is what has helped me the most. This subreddit has helped me a lot as well with staying encouraged.

Best of luck to you all!

submitted by /u/IINobleBatmanII
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VdMRVb

No comments:

Post a Comment