Thursday, February 21, 2019

I genuinely can't believe I put EATING over my mental health and wellbeing for so long

I'm well into my weight loss journey, but I still have a ways to go. Especially mentally. I'm pretty close to my goal weight but I still feel like I'm so far off from having a healthy relationship with food. Like does anyone else feel like they'll never be able to change? Why can't I just be one of those people who don't care about food, and literally just see it as a way to fuel their body. It's so fucked up that for the longest time I would have rather eaten complete shit than be happy with my appearance.

I just feel like a complete idiot for letting myself be so insecure and unhappy with myself over something so stupid. If I could have my tastebuds removed I would. Because sometimes I feel like that's the only way I'll ever be able to stop being so obsessed with food.

submitted by /u/LegitimatePick3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GYa0H9

No comments:

Post a Comment