Thursday, February 21, 2019

Advice on balancing CICO with social life

I’m working really hard on sticking with my CICO goals but my biggest struggle is consistency. I get frustrated when my mother in law invites us over for dinner once a week, or if a family get together happens, or when friends go out to eat. I feel like I have to isolate myself in order to stick with CICO and see any results. I do IF, and on days where I don’t prepare my own food I do OMAD. But eating food I haven’t prepared is a huge struggle for me as I’ve learned how easy it is to eat over my budget. I use MyFitnessPal (and I know I can log food I haven’t prepared, but I’m more concerned about accuracy).

How do you guys manage? Do you bring your own food to dinner? Do you cancel your plans? I’m trying so hard to balance weight loss with enjoying life and being social but the two seem to clash more often than not. Any advice would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/becasaurusrex
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Itx7vK

No comments:

Post a Comment