Thursday, February 21, 2019

[Rant] Back after a very long time of being an idiot. Just wanted to post something to say hi and make it feel real.

So I hit my goal weight around October 2017. I was super excited for maintenance, but after Haloween, Thanksgiving, a family vacation, and Christmas AND Channukah (great celebrating both as a child, not so much when you're trying to avoid big family eating events) I gained a little over 5 lbs. And me, being an idiot, thought "oh, that's not too bad. I can still be lax." And slowly gained 5 more lbs while half assedly logging for several months.

At that point I was frustrated full of stupid thoughts. It had been years since I started my weight loss journeytm and I was fucking sick of dieting. I hadn't gotten to enjoy maintenance for even a moment after finally hitting my goal weight. So I said "fuck it, I'm just going to 'focus on exercise'", aka go back to all of my old shitty eating habits that I had worked so hard to fix. And gained 5 more lbs.

So now I have a total of 15 lbs to re lose. I did at least commit to the gym like I said I would, I did the Bootyful Beginnings program and now I'm starting weeks 9-12 of Gluteal Goddess. My butt and suprisingly arms are looking awesome! I've been consistantly tracking for a 2.5 weeks (minus Valentine's Day) and lost 1/2 a lb. I know that's not a lot, I had a lot of bad days, but I still tracked everything on those days which is a huge step for me!

My 16 lb cat will also be joining me. He's lost 0.2 lbs so far!

submitted by /u/Issvera
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2txiQE3

No comments:

Post a Comment