Thursday, February 21, 2019

What is a good balance between Cardio and Weightlifting for weight loss?

I've been going gym for roughly 5 months now and the workout routine (if you can call it that) I've been following is 1 hour lifting, working whatever muscle group I picked that day followed by 30 minutes of cardio, usually on the bike. I started at 106kg and I'm currently at about 95-94kg. I've put on a good bit of muscle in my opinion but I still feel like my progress is very slow, plus recently I've kinda hit a plateau, so basically I was just wondering if there are any changes I should make to my gym routine. "inb4: yOuR DieT iS tHe mOsT iMpOrTaNt PaRt oF wEiGhT lOsS!", I am very much aware of that, but if anyone has any tips that helped them meet their calorie goal, that would still be very much appreciated!

Don't Forget to stay hydrated! :)

submitted by /u/throwaway199427
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2U0Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment