Saturday, February 16, 2019

Having a hard time staying motivated

So, here goes another attempt at weight loss. Back story/Rant

I currently am not the heaviest I've been outside of pregnancy (2 years after highschool I hit 209) but I'm definitely the heaviest I've stayed, if that makes sense. I had my son 1 year ago on the 19th of the month. I lost almost all of my pregnancy weight in the first 4 months. I was only 7lbs away from prepreg weight. Then my son decided he no longer wanted to breastfeed, no big deal right. I figured I'd just pump and be okay. Well I was wrong, my body didn't respond to the pump. So I stopped producing. Within two weeks I had gained 18lbs. I didn't even realize until one day I thought "I wonder how much I weigh now" and hopped on the scale to see 190 looking back at me. I got so depressed and because of that I gained another 10lbs. So I was at 200lbs. I got motivated for about 6 weeks. I worked out every morning, ate better, and drank only water. I lost 8lbs and got stuck. I worked and worked for another 2 weeks then just gave up because I wasn't seeing any difference.

I was a wrestler in highschool and LOVED working out, I mean honestly I loved it. Everyday 3 hours a day except Sunday. I weighed 133lbs when I graduated and I was happy. I was in a very unhealthy relationship for close to 3 years after hs and put on a lot of weight. After I left that relationship the weight fell off, 209-152 in a little under 5 months. Fast forward and because of work and just being busy I stopped working out and settled around 152-158 which at first I was very upset about but then I realized I looked great still and felt fine so I was happy.

Just before I got pregnant we moved to Missouri, for a short time, for my fiances work. We had to live in hotels and travel with his company, it was awful. The first month there was no food within 15 miles of us expect McDonald's and a gas station. I gained 12lbs by the time we decided to come home. So I was working to lose that when I got pregnant. 168 was my starting weight, my midwife insisted that I gain 30-45lbs. I argued with her for weeks until I gave up. I ended up being 200 at delivery.

Now I'm 190.4 EVERY morning. It's so infuriating, I started interm-fasting about 3 weeks ago and really have been sticking to it. I lost 3lbs in the first week, but again. I'm fucking stuck.

I hate the way I look and the way I feel because of it. I just have never had such a hard time losing weight and it's very off putting.

I'm 24, 5'4" bmi is 33.6. I want to be 154 with my 28 bmi again.

submitted by /u/jozettemarie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2SBP8wm

No comments:

Post a Comment