Saturday, February 16, 2019

Why does it seem like you "suddenly" lose weight? Or that people notice weight loss happening in spurts?

So I've been steadily losing weight for a while and I've noticed a trend. I diet and exercise, the pounds are still coming off so I know there's progress, but I'm not seeing physical results myself. (As expected because there's apparently some psychology behind why we don't notice weight loss and gain in ourselves)

THEN one day all of a sudden everyone ELSE will notice how much weight I've lost. Only then do I run to the mirror, measure and actually see that it's true. Literally this happens in one day. As if somehow the last ten pounds that I dropped over the past five weeks occurred overnight. What is happening here? It's as if my body just deflated or "let go" of the weight. Why does it happen in spurts? It can't just be water weight can it?

submitted by /u/Musc3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2DOfZer

No comments:

Post a Comment