Saturday, February 16, 2019

I (22/f) am having major trust issues dating after losing weight

Before weight loss I never had a long relationship. A lot of short ones, a couple of sexual ones but nothing romantic and nothing official (no matter how much I wanted it to be official). I always believed that deep down, this was because of my weight. That no guy wanted to date me because I was fat, but I was good enough to have sex with. I believed that if I was hot then men would want to date me.

Now I am supposedly “hot” and just like I thought, I’m getting a lot of attention from men and quite a few people have asked me out. I’m realizing that I have a lot of trust issues with these men. I can’t help but think, wow you would’ve just rejected me 30lbs ago. Or you wouldn’t even look at me 20 lbs ago. I don’t know how to deal with this? Therapy perhaps? Idk I feel so broken.

submitted by /u/chachaslidin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2SJnIon

No comments:

Post a Comment