Monday, February 4, 2019

Hi all! Today is my first day posting and the first day of my weight loss journey. I have at least 100 pounds to lose. This goal seems like a huge mountain to climb.

I have struggled with my weight my entire life. I have always had an unhealty relationship with food. I used to use it to punish or reward myself. I no longer use it to punish myself but do use it to reward myself. I had an eating disorder as a kid and still struggle with not slipping back into those old habits. It is a constant struggle because my brain tells me it would be easier to just not eat. I am trying to make this journey about making the right food choices, portion control and being more active. This will all be a challenge to both stay on the side of eating and also, make sure I am not eating to much. I have not weighed myself yet but last time I checked I was at 284, the heaviest I have ever been. Just typing that destroys me. I guess here goes nothing.

submitted by /u/lovewhatyouhave26
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GeKqhN

No comments:

Post a Comment