Friday, February 15, 2019

How important is sleep in relation to weight loss?

For the past 2 months +, I have been consistently losing 1kg/2.2lb per week.

Since 1st of February, I started to get only 2-5 hours of sleep each night as I am too busy with my exams. My calorie intake remains to be at 1000 to 1300 and I still exercise 4 - 6 times a week. Except for the amount of sleep I've been getting and my stress for the exams, everything else has been the same. However, my weight has been at 86.0KG since 1st February.

I feel a little down as I wanted to reach 82KG by end of Feb but that's not going to happen.

Once my exams end, I plan to get sufficient sleep and put 100% of my focus into my weight loss (meaning exercising everyday and getting stricter on my diet). Is it by any chance possible that my weight will decrease rapidly, since I'm finally having enough sleep? I don't really know if you guys understand my question, but it's worth trying to ask!

Any advice or insights not related to the questions or anything please comment too! Just want some motivation and some place to talk/rant to.

submitted by /u/checkyom8
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2TOAbDK

No comments:

Post a Comment