Friday, February 15, 2019

Dr. Prescribed Contrave - been wonderful so far

Just thought I'd share my experience.

I'm a large guy (IE: > 350 lbs). I go to the gym 3-5 x a week, do 5k on the elliptical (current record is 20:34), then lift weights. I'm in decent shape for the shape I'm in. But I always end up eating too much and my diet just ruins it. I've made healthy changes and seen some progress but it hasn't been what I was hoping. I had lost 50 lbs. in the past through diet and exercise and, over 2 years, it crept back in.

So my doctor prescribed me Contrave. I'm skeptical because I read not so good things about weight loss medicine but thought I'd give it a try.

WOW. I should be the spokesperson. I think if there was someone they were targeting with this drug it was me.

Since the first pill I took I have NOT BEEN HUNGRY. At all. For days. I have to tell myself to eat something. It's a very strange feeling and hard to describe. I've always wondered if there was something wrong with me because it seems like I was always either 'full' or 'hungry'. Now, I feel like I'm 'not hungry' which is a totally new feeling for me. I'm aware this may be a placebo effect but hell, bring it on!

This wasn't meant to be an advertisement and if it's not allowed, that's cool just delete. I just wanted to share. Coming from a place where I felt like it was a struggle I thought I'd share my experience.

submitted by /u/therespectablejc
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2DFY0a6

No comments:

Post a Comment