Friday, February 15, 2019

I compulsively weigh myself anytime I see a scale

Hello all! Just wondering if you could offer some advice to a person who often finds themselves falling into toxic patterns when it comes to weight loss. As the title suggests I weigh myself every time I see a scale. I’m obsessed with watching numbers go down. But when I get on and it’s higher I instantly feel ashamed. And I know it’s illogical. I know weight fluctuates constantly depending on water intake bathroom habits sodium intake and a slew of other factors. And yet I can’t stop myself from stepping on the scale every time I see it. My efforts are working I have definitively lost 25 pounds but the feelings of guilt anytime the scale is up higher than my lowest is getting out of hand.

Tldr; I weigh myself anytime I see a scale and it’s wrecking me mentally.

submitted by /u/trashpanda9395
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2TRYpwO

No comments:

Post a Comment