Sunday, February 17, 2019

I bought a scale today!

Hey guys. Been lurking for awhile now. Just never posted. I am a 21yo f, 5 ft 8 and about 215 lbs. This time last year I was about 260 lbs and lost that weight without really knowing I had it, at that point I had just accepted that I would be a big girl and didn't want to do anything to change it, then somehow I lost 45 lbs and went down about 2 pant sizes and realized I needed to get down even farther. I've been half-assing my way to weight loss for too long now, counting calories only when I'm doing good and only watching my steps when I do a lot of walking, but I cant do that anymore and I'm sick of waking up feeling like shit. I think the wake up was going dress shopping for a college formal when the girl secretly grabbed a dress 2 sizes larger than the one I picked out...and it fit perfectly. So for the first time in my life I have bought a scale and feel like I am finally ready to commit to losing weight. Goal weight is about 140-150, I'm going more for where i feel comfortable rather than what a number reads. I'm sorry if that all sounded really jumbled and messy, but i had to tell someone. I'm embarrased to talk about this with friends and family, so you all seemed like a good starting place.

submitted by /u/tessa_ranae
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GwIJfp

No comments:

Post a Comment