Sunday, February 17, 2019

Any top heavy women trying to lose weight / have lost weight?

I would be considered a busty hourglass but at my heaviest I believe I looked more like an inverted triangle. Over the course of 5-6ish months I lost 24lbs. I thought I would have lost more but whatever. Slow and steady wins the race. I am determined not to have another year of me writing down a weight loss goal. This year I WILL achieve my weight loss goal and more.

ANYWAY, how has your body changed as a busty / top heavy woman since losing weight? Any tips on how to bring more balance to your body? What to expect?

I would like to get a breast reduction after I reach my goal weight. I’m hoping it will help balance things but atm I feel super hench as the weight is coming off my bottom half first... please share your experience !

submitted by /u/journey2freedom
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GuAIYv

No comments:

Post a Comment