Wednesday, February 13, 2019

I let life knock me down but i'm ready to stand back up.

On March 2017 I began my weight loss journey, the following 2 years I ended up losing 150 pounds (I Started at 350 and got down to 186) I made many posts on r/loseit asking for advice and even posting about my victories and how close I was to my goal weight. Then in August 2018 my now ex husband came out as gay...my emotions ran wild I became depressed and suicidal and even attempted to take my own life. I got help and am controlling my depression even though I am not 100 percent I feel alot better. Unfortunately for the past 6 months I have binged almost every day eating above 6k calories and I have gained 80 pounds back. I felt terrible about myself and I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror. I have noticed my breathing is more labored I can't walk without getting winded and everyday normal things are harder to do again, I currently dont fit in any of my clothes and had to buy some bigger clothing items. Im happy to say that Monday I started back again, albeit I am struggling but I haven't messed up yet and im proud of that. I have tried to "start again" for the past few months and always failed but this time I won't fail. I want to be 150 pounds and feel good about myself again. I am eating 1200 calories and following CICO and sticking to healthier options with lots of protein to stop my hunger from getting out of control. Thank you R/loseit for always being a wonderful place of encouragement :)

submitted by /u/BBQpringles
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2SNghM7

No comments:

Post a Comment