Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Just about 10 lbs down(CICO) since the New Year, but I have some questions.

I’m 26F, 5’3” currently 143 lbs

I’ve done CICO in the past, to lose weight when I wasn’t working out consistently and did great at 1200 calories a day. I got down to my goal weight of 120 lbs.

Then I had some medical issues that lead to steroids and weight gain pushing me back up to 150-160 lbs. I’m healthy again and motivated to lose the weight.

Now I’m doing CICO again but I also exercise regularly(1 hr-1.5 hrs, half of which is strength training the other half is variable between total body, cardio and Pilates).

Also being a full time student, I’m slightly more sedentary, at my computer than I was when I wasn’t exercising and doing CICO before. I’m basing this on my average step counts collected by Fitbit, last time around they were 8k average now it’s about 6k.

When I entered in my stats I got a budget of 1237 for my goals and I’m feeling great but with my daily net calories being below 1000 on a regular basis I’m wondering if this is actually an okay long term method.

I’m losing between a pound and a pound and a half per week. Which seems to be in the “safe” weight loss zone so I’m not sure if I should be eating more or not.

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/Taeis
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2SOTxeK

No comments:

Post a Comment