Wednesday, February 13, 2019

IS it true you lose weight quicker at the beginning?

I'm about to start my proper weight loss attempt, to trim down from 202lb to about 175 as a first goal. I know when my mother did this, she initially was losing about 5-6lb a week, not by doing anything drastic, but continuing on a normal calorie deficit. Just want to be sure so I can be more prepared whenever of If I ever see quick drops that then slow down, so I don't panic! I'm currently eating less than 1,300 calories and doing regular exercise, that includes 10,000 steps a day and a weight training routine. I'm ideally looking to lose about 2-3lb per week. I just want to know what toe expect at the beginning of this journey, how to keep patience, motivation etc. and just how quickly/slowly I am going to see begin to fall off of me.

submitted by /u/TheProblemWithUs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2tlBUor

No comments:

Post a Comment