Tuesday, February 12, 2019

I reached my ultimate goal weight today.

I began my weight loss journey by downloading MyFitnessPal on 17th November 2017. I was 177 pounds at 5’5”, sick of being overweight, sick of disliking how I looked, sick of feeling like I had no control over my body.

According to the app, since then I have logged in for 453 days, logged 1299 meals, taken 2 million steps and lost 59 pounds.

I am now 118 pounds. I’ve lost exactly 33.3% of my starting body weight over the last fifteen months. I’ve joined a gym and started doing strength training, spin classes, body pump classes and yoga in the last 5 months.

I’m just making this post because I want you all to know that if you commit to your weight loss and fitness goals now, you can have the results you want too. I’m so happy that I decided to start this journey back in 2017 and now I can work on maintaining my weight and working on my fitness goals.

submitted by /u/elevenmillion
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2UOJQu6

No comments:

Post a Comment