Thursday, February 14, 2019

I weighed 530 pounds 3 years ago. Now I weigh 296. It CAN be lost.

God, it was terrible weighing 530 pounds. I was bed-ridden 24/7, couldn’t even feel my genitals and worked a dead-end job at an MLM from my home office just to make ends meet. But everything changed when, after I met a very belligerent fat-shamer that was brought into my house by my arrogant nephew, I found the one thing that was integral to weight loss for my story: MOTIVATION. I decided that, weight non withstanding, I didn’t want to live the kind of life I was living, typing and scamming for a living. I wanted to be an inspiration for others, and the best way to do that and to inspire myself was, undoubtedly, to LOSE IT. Yes indeed, but it wasn’t going to be easy by any means, especially with my plan to accomplish the task. But I wanted to be a “hero”, if you will, in my eyes. So, everyday from there on out, I dedicated myself to training: 100 pushups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats and a 10 kilometer run everyday, all while eating ONLY fruit and raw eggs. It was extremely difficult, especially at first, but the most important thing was NEVER to give up, going back to the topic of motivation. Even when my whole body was in pain, keeping me awake at night, I still never stopped training the next day. And now, not only did i become the “hero” I wanted to be, but I also fight crime as a LEO in a metropolitan city. Just wanted to share my story; hope it was the right place lol.

submitted by /u/AllegedBot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2SD2Gru

No comments:

Post a Comment