Thursday, February 14, 2019

"Remember when you wanted what you have now."

I saw this quote posted and it struck me because I've been getting so frustrated with myself and how slowly I've been losing weight lately. I thought back two years when I started my weight loss journey, I didn't even think my current weight was attainable. So much so that I set my goal twenty pounds heavier than I am now.

I thought someone else might need a reminder to be kind to yourself and be patient with your body. You have already achieved so much, even if it's sometimes easy to forget. Remember to celebrate the small victories on your way to your end goal.

Trust the process, eat your healthy meals, do your exercises, and don't forget to love the body you're currently in.

submitted by /u/Spread_thee_love
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GqR3gP

No comments:

Post a Comment