Friday, February 8, 2019

I’m bored...

I started to lose weight in August and it was exciting. I was excited by it. After I lost 50 pounds, I started to work out regularly and I was loving it. People started noticing that I’d lost weight and made positive comments. I had to buy new clothes. I felt SO THIN.

Today I saw some pictures of myself from high school and it was like my brain exploded. I realized how far I still have to go to get to my goal weight, much less a point where I am actually “skinny”. My rate of weight loss has been fast, but it’s still going to take months, maybe a year. I’m going to have to buy all new clothing all over again and again. I’m hungry. I don’t want to go to the gym, despite feeling addicted to it only two weeks ago. I was feeling almost high from it all in the last few months, but now....I’m just...bored. I’m not excited by this any longer and I just don’t...want it.

What do I do? I’m no longer obese, but still definitely overweight. And it’s like a switch went off in my brain and goddamn if I don’t feel just as fat as I did in August. But damn, I’m bored of losing weight.

submitted by /u/Volgistical
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Bmiq7J

No comments:

Post a Comment