Tuesday, February 12, 2019

I’m having trouble staying within my allotted calorie count for the day.

H: 5’4 SW: 220ish CW: 136 GW: 127 Calories: 1330

I’ve maintained my weight loss for the past 6.5 years, fluctuating around 137 give or take 4 lbs. I work out every day; a combination of lifting weights and running. On average I run about 17-20 miles per week. I eat mostly plant-based foods and am great at staying within my calories throughout the day, allowing around 600 for dinner. I plan ahead and am always right at my calorie count for dinner, but then I go into snack mode and even though I’m not hungry I’ll eat spoonfuls of nut butter or popcorn taking me anywhere into the 1700-2000 count and I can’t stop. Binging is something I’ve struggled with my entire life. People who have gone through the same, how did you manage to stay in such a low calorie count / fight urges to snack after dinner? I really want to meet my goal weight and I know I could if I could just learn to control my binging.

submitted by /u/nutmilkandcookies
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2tgEjAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment