Saturday, February 16, 2019

Is it actually a cheat day?

So my weight loss plan is eating in caloric deficit and that means 1200kcal/day since I'm a shorter gal and it has been working for me pretty okay I think.

I've been trying to lose weight for way to long so I got quite a lot habits out of it and lifestyle changes but the fear of messing up still remains. Today I decided that I want to "treat" myself with a cheat day kind of:

Pizza (770kcal) for lunch and tuna salad (max. 300kcal) for dinner. I still stay in my caloric deficit. Plus something sweet if there will be any calories left 😌.

So is it still a cheat day than? What are the consequences on my weight loss with this? Also I read that cheat days rise up your leptin levels and that helps with losing weight? How?

F/19y/78kg/160cm

submitted by /u/anonimnadekla
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2DNHOnn

No comments:

Post a Comment