Wednesday, February 20, 2019

it’s so hard to lose weight

So, at 16, after a rather long phase of crippling depression, I peaked at ~143 kg’s (315 lbs) and decided to lose it.

I am 6” and I remember at the time I was not able to stand for even a short time like 15 minutes without feeling pain.

I would binge eat like an animal, until my stomach would ache and I couldn’t fit another dorito in my gut.

I had no friends and eating gave me comfort, it helped me deal with my chronic depression and SAD.

Started losing about 2 years and 5 months ago, I’ve lost about a third of the weight of my then-self, got to 90 kg’s (198 lbs) and I am still yet to reach my goal weight of 70-75 kg’s (155-165 lbs). Frankly, I’ve never regained any of the weight I’ve lost even though I take breaks longer in between diets that are longer than the dieting periods itself. It’s quite hard to balance mental issues, stress of life and weight loss.

I don’t feel proud of myself for losing this weight, it feels like fixing a mistake I never should’ve done in the beginning.

So after another (3-month) break I’ve decided to lose the last bit and reach my goal weight. Wish me luck, I aint the person with the greatest willpower but I just wanna be done with this shit this time and for all.

submitted by /u/imoutbruh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SPX5hx

No comments:

Post a Comment