Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Half way to my weight goal and found out im pregnant.

Well the title pretty much sums it up. I'm really early in the pregnancy so I can't really complain to anyone else. I'm excited about a squishy cute new tiny human but I am so worried that I'm going to gain back everything I have lost. I am still overweight, starting weight was 275lbs I am currently 229lbs. I should be able to stay healthy and still lose weight but already I feel so tired I don't want to go to the gym. Does any one else have experience with being pregnant while on your weight loss journey? Should I put all my goals out of my head and just focus on growing this life inside of me? I know I have to eat healthy, and I plan on continuing working out just will have to modify everything. Is it reasonable to think I can lose weight while pregnant? I'm pretty bummed feeling like I'm going to have to restart in 8-9 months.

submitted by /u/Toughtitmouse9046
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2T86ws2

No comments:

Post a Comment