Thursday, February 21, 2019

I’ve been at the same weight for a while and it’s frustrating me.

I started my weight loss adventures at the beginning of this year. My starting weight was 153, and right now I’m around 149. I’m 5’5”

For what feels like forever, (but likely has been two to three weeks) I’ve been at 149.

I have no idea what I’m doing wrong, my weight will not go down. I’m eating right around 1600 calories a day, I work out around four times a week, and I have a job where I stand all day.

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong and it’s so, so frustrating. I’m weighing my food, but I’m so paranoid I’m doing something wrong. And before anyone accuses me of eating too many calories, there’s no way I’m eating more than 2,000 daily.

I don’t know if I’m retaining water, if my period (which I started yesterday) is messing with me, if I’m gaining more muscle from exercise than I’m losing in fat (I just started weight training, but my weight was hovering at 149 before that), or what. But it’s really having a negative effect on me mentally, whatever it is.

It makes me want to quit because no matter how closely I track my food, I’m not seeing changes on the scale. And right now I feel like I’m constantly craving food (I wasn’t before, I was fine for all of January). I don’t know why the scale isn’t changing and I just need to rant because it’s genuinely wearing me down. I didn’t think it’d be considerably harder to lose weight until reaching my last 5-7 pounds (my goal is 135). I’m craving nothing but shit food, and I’m forcing myself to eat healthy things because they’re more filling. I’ve heard you just have to push through when something like this happens, but it’s so hard and I’m in constant fear I’m doing something wrong, even though nothing has changed other than maybe upping my activity since I was see weekly scale changes.

Can anyone offer encouragement or an explanation for this? It’s so discouraging. I hate it.

submitted by /u/Kill_the_worms
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Xeqsc0

No comments:

Post a Comment