Thursday, February 21, 2019

Progress Pic! 25ish down, 25ish to go!

Stats first: 6’0/M/25y SW: 225lbs CW: 198 GW: 175

I started my weight loss journey on a keto diet about three years ago when I was at my heaviest of 230lbs. I managed to get down to just under 200 in about 4 months. Don’t get me wrong, keto was cool and all, but I got very burned out on it. Of course i gained the weight back after I returned to my old eating habits.

Shortly after the holidays I decided to kick myself in gear and do this again. The “before” picture you’ll see is what made me realize just how big I had gotten.

I forgot how good it feels to be lighter. I’m mostly doing CICO and sticking to 1500-1800 calories/day. My exercise is light walking a few times a week when I’m at the airport and need to get up from the recliner, and every other day I do as many reps as I can for pushups, sit-ups, and body weight squats in the hotel rooms/at home.

My goal is to get to

I still eat fast food occasionally. Unfortunately it’s one of those things that’s very hard to avoid in my line of work, though I do treat myself every other week or so just because I can fit it.

I pack food that fits my macros for four days. Mostly pre-packaged stuff suck as Jif Natural PB, low carb tortillas, protein bars and powder, and Uncle Bens Ready Rice. That’s my diet at work. At home it’s mostly chicken breast and broccoli, salads (If you guys live near a Salata, that shit will change your life.), whole wheats pastas w/ sauce and chicken, eggs, etc. you get the idea. I try to eat much cleaner at home.

Anyway, this feels so much easier than any diets I’ve done before, and I hardly ever feel hungry unless I go more than 10 or so hours without eating. It’s amazing how little you need when your body has 60+ pounds of fat ready to be lost.

Before/After

I know the before angle was a little unflattering and the after angle was “cheated” a little, but I can still tell a clear difference.

submitted by /u/thepilotboy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XgCh1y

No comments:

Post a Comment