Saturday, February 16, 2019

Losing weight - the right way! (But how do I start?)

Hello!

Current Problem

Over the past year I've been in a slump (stopped exercising. started living in PJs, eating nothing but carbs, sugar, fried stuff). Also, I got depressed, started an SSRI, and also started stress-eating because of exams.

But it's time to CHANGE! I've gained 8kg over the past year! I no longer fit into most of my old outfits - and I can't really afford to get new clothes at the moment.

Also, I've moved up several Judo weight classes (which I used to do years ago). I'd like to lose weight and move back down before I one day get back into it.

But most importantly, I'd just like to start eating better and exercise for my own mental health, and energy levels.

------------

Weight Loss Plan (Tentative)

Exercise: Moderate intensity running 30 min 3x/week, light walking 2 hours/day at work

*Calorie intake: 1400 daily (Breakfast 300, Lunch 450, Dinner 450, Snacking 200)

Height 153cm Weight 51kg

----

TL;DR

Kind Redditors of r/loseit , could you review my weight loss plan? Do you have any advice?

I'm basically looking for food suggestions which are filling and will keep energy levels up throughout the day.

I don't really want to be tired and get brain fog/hangry just for the sake of weight loss.

*Based on what I used to eat 2 years ago

submitted by /u/foxesandpumpkins
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2SZ01Ys

No comments:

Post a Comment