Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Motivation: If I had stayed consistent in my eating habits since starting my weight loss journey, I'd be eating at maintenance right now.

I am currently going through a plateau that is due to my getting lazy about my eating habits. I'm currently down 62lbs and am 25lbs from my goal. At the end of the summer I was only 13lbs away from my goal!

I'm basically eating a maintenance schedule now. What I realized last night was that if I had been consistent with my eating the last few months, I'd be eating pretty much exactly like I am now... just 25lbs less.

That blew my mind! Seriously, it was mind blowing to think that I could be DONE. Done, and eating like I am NOW.

So, no big, drastic changes today. Just gonna focus on what I really value and stay the hell out of my kids granola bars.

submitted by /u/MajorDuomo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2UTYuAw

No comments:

Post a Comment