Saturday, February 2, 2019

My thin coworker offered to let me borrow a dress!

I've been in this office for a year and a half. I started working there at my heaviest weight so my coworkers have seen my entire weight loss journey. The two other girls in my office are thin and often give each other their old clothes.

Yesterday, I mentioned I needed to buy a dress for a wedding coming up cause all my nice dresses are too big. My coworker immediately offered for me to come over and try on her dresses instead!

The fact that she didn't even hesitate or worry that they wouldn't fit amazed me. I still see myself as much larger than both of them but that's obviously not how they view me.

submitted by /u/Spread_thee_love
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RvGOsR

No comments:

Post a Comment