Saturday, February 2, 2019

How do you deal with celebratory days?

I was accepted into university this week, and even got an unexpected merit scholarship, so my parents took me out for a celebratory lunch. I've been trying to eat at a deficit of about 500kcal a day (with only .3kg loss in three weeks...), but decided to let myself go for lunch only and skip dinner. However, after logging lunch, it came to 600kcal over my daily limit (including breakfast... when I ate, I didn't know we were going for lunch.

How do I deal with this? Be more responsible next time? Exercise a lot today? Fast tomorrow? Since my weight loss is already so slow, I'm scared just today is going to result in a gain. Any thoughts?

submitted by /u/judgemysocks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WF0w9p

No comments:

Post a Comment