Saturday, February 2, 2019

How can I slow down weight loss when my diet is suddenly limited?

I’m 26 years old and just had my 3rd baby at the beginning of December. The water weight lost after giving birth brought me down to settle at 215 lbs, which I’d stayed at for about a month now. I wanted to lose weight, but I wasn’t actively trying too hard. I’ve counted calories in the past and lost 30 lbs that way, my highest weight being 245. I know I can do it.

My problem is that, in the past week, I’ve been suddenly diagnosed with egg, milk, and wheat allergies. I’ve been sick every time I eat for two weeks, with my throat getting tight and my mouth burning.

Pasta is life. Bread is life. Suddenly my main and favorite source of carbs is gone, and I can’t see myself eating rice or oatmeal for carbs every meal. I’ve lost 5 lbs this week and am now at 209 lbs.

I guess I’m looking for advice on how to eat more and slow down the weight loss a little. I hate cooking meals every day, but I know I’m going to have to because stores near me don’t have quick-grab foods that are safe for me to eat. Fast food is now out of the question. It’s going to be easy to lose weight now, I just want to slow it down a little.

submitted by /u/spriterrayne
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WyWfEp

No comments:

Post a Comment