Monday, February 4, 2019

New year, new me

Last year, I attempted to start the weight loss journey. It started off great! I joined a gym, joined a biggest loser challenge with weekly group workouts to get me motivated, paid for a really good meal plan. I had all the keys to success! Two weeks in, I got appendicitis, got rushed to hospital for surgery, and couldn't exercise for three weeks. It KILLED my motivation. I ended up canceling my membership after months of not even going. To be fair, it was really hard to work out there because there wasn't enough machinery for everyone who went, and a lot of the treadmills were broken.

Well! Last week, I got a new gym membership at a new gym that has way more equipment. The place was packed, and there was still more than enough room for everyone. Plus they have a pool! I have been to the gym 4 out of the last 5 mornings, and I have stayed in my caloric intake range. I really feel like this time is the time it sticks! BTW, appendicitis sucks!

submitted by /u/summarzati
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WCZquC

No comments:

Post a Comment