Monday, February 4, 2019

Need help with that inner tight area please.

Hello i (F30 5'00 tall 133lbs) am looking for people who have noticeably seen differences in the inner tight fat loss. What did you exactly that helped to get rid of your inner thigh fat.

I've been jogging for two months now for about 4 to 6 times a week, I've seen weight loss in all other areas of my legs. I've been doing weights also on all areas of my body. So I'm toning up Good.

Just can not seem to get rid of my inner tight fat. Please if anyone has any good tips that have really worked for them please share. Thank you!

Also if you know what Foods to avoid that possibly contributes to add to that area please let me know.

TL;DR: Having trouble losing inner tight fat. Please if you have any tips on what helps. Thank you!

submitted by /u/Desssi88
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2SviN9C

No comments:

Post a Comment