Monday, February 4, 2019

Time to change

I'm 17 and have always struggled with my weight, or for about the past ten years. I've always been the "big girl" and I'm over all just not happy with my body. For new years I decided I would set a goal and start losing weight. I'm 5'6 started at 205 and my goal weight is 150. I barely lost two pounds in the first month as I couldn't stick with my diet or exercise plan. Now however, I am completely motivated and throwing myself into the change. I'm determined to lose this weight no matter what. Before, my relationship with food had me stuck like glue, but kately i've been drinking much more water, eating healthier, and exercising at least once every other day, if not everyday. I just wanted to post this because I'm proud of myself for finally sticking with my weight loss plan, but any tips would be helpful :)

submitted by /u/frenchelonmusk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WOXFL4

No comments:

Post a Comment