Wednesday, February 6, 2019

NSV - My best friend of 8 years didn't recognise me today.

19 / Male

SW: 301 CW: 230 GW: 195

I haven't seen my best friend for 3 weeks due to both being busy and ususually we would usually see each other daily at the gym we both go to.

In that time I have lost another 6lbs, but much more importantly I have brought a new outfit for the first time since starting my weight loss 7 months ago. I was wearing a large jumper and 34" skinny jeans, instead of the usual 3XL jumper and 42" jeans, and it did a lot better job of showing how much my body had changed to the point where my friend didn't recognise me at first when he saw me walk into the gym today!

I have kept putting off buying new clothes for a while as I didn't want to waste money by them not fitting in a few months but just getting a single outfit that fits me well has given me a huge confidence boost. I have struggled to see the change in my body before as I have been wearing the same oversized clothes for months now but now, I have never felt better about my self.

Just for referance:

I have gone from a 46" waist jeans to 34" jeans which are skinny and the first pair of skinny jeans I have ever owned

I have also gone from a 4XL to a L-XL, depends on brand and fit (slim, regular, ect)

I have gone from a 21" neck dress shirt to a 16.5" neck

I have also lost nearly 3" off my wrist too

I have even dropped half a shoe size!

submitted by /u/jacoblb_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Bp6i5K

No comments:

Post a Comment