Wednesday, February 6, 2019

I ate a cookie... now what?

Does anyone else feel a sense of guilt or shame when they indulge in a moderate portion of something that doesn't perfectly fit into their meal plans? I'm about 89 calories over my target for the day so it could have been worse.

I have a feeling that eating sweets in moderation and not letting it throw everything off track is where sustainable, long-term weight loss lives. But I still can't help but feel like I failed myself.

The silver lining is I'm no longer purging to compensate when I eat something "unhealthy". I'm trying to focus on how positive it is that I'm slowing healing my relationship with food. But it's still hard not to beat myself up over it. Anyone else struggle with this?

submitted by /u/halfbakedcatmama
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2MSkYyX

No comments:

Post a Comment