Sunday, February 17, 2019

Struggling not to give up on my weight loss journey.

Im a 5’4 girl. With a flip flopping weight of 223-227. I know, it’s VERY bad. I started this beach body program where it tells you to eat this amount of carbs veggies etc. I used to eat junk food EVERY DAY, all the time before this program. I have completely changed my diet. I hardly have gone to a fast food chain. My husband and I cool healthy meals pretty much daily. We meal prep for the week and do the 20 minute workout required for the program. It’s been one month, I FEEL different. But my scale and my mirror disagree. I just find it hard to believe with my exercise and change in diet my scale only goes back and forth. It’s super un motivating. Does anyone ever feel like giving up? How do you keep going?? :/

submitted by /u/Dguzman2015
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ttUHhi

No comments:

Post a Comment