Friday, February 15, 2019

Unmotivated due to slow progress

Last June I began my weight loss journey. In 7 months I lose 20 pounds very, very slowly. I did this by cutting down on calories and working out at the gym doing cardio and weights. I was really proud of my progress but now I'm losing steam.

I have about 40 more pounds and I have lost all motivation to get back at it. Since December I haven't been able to get back to tracking my food or going to the gym.

I also have this terrible habit of comparing myself to other people's progress. I see people losing 20 pounds in 2 months and I get down on myself.

How can I get over this hurdle? I want to continue to lose weight but don't want to be upset at my slow progress. I need a way to get motivated again so I get rid of that extra weight.

submitted by /u/bansheey
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ST7rwn

No comments:

Post a Comment