Wednesday, February 20, 2019

What could you do in 101 days? Calling all day oners!

This is just as much for myself as it is for you guys because I have been slacking on diet and exercise since last year and not hitting any of my goals, BUT...

June 1st is in 101 days people! As someone who absolutely LOVES summer and wants to feel good this summer, not tired just walking to the park with my family I am putting pen to paper and making tracks on this goal.

So I also love math, so why is 101 days important?

101 days/7 is roughly 14 weeks

Aggressive weight loss is 2 lbs a week. That is 28 lbs we could lose between now and then!

Considering I am prone to laziness and cheating on my diet I am setting it more at 1 lb a week.

That is ~15 lbs we could lose together between now and then!

Any other first dayer's let's do this!

One tip that worked for me last year was I told myself 90 days and then I could quit. I had never stuck with anything for that long and figured if I could do that I could just quit and never diet again. Well at 90 days I ended up liking it and routine was routine so I ended up doing almost 6 months last year before falling off.

So I am gonna work till June. Then I am gonna quit, or we will see when we get there

submitted by /u/Kevatwork
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DXiMlH

No comments:

Post a Comment