Wednesday, February 20, 2019

I'm back baby

New job, holidays, new roof = big stress. I've been taking a break for a really long time, about 6 months. I know that I've gained, I went from a sales position where I walked upwards of 20,000 steps per day to an office position, where if I'm lucky I break 5,000 steps per day.

I'm struggling to come back, but today I had a breakthrough. I decided to walk the rest of my lunch and so I did, it was only about 15 min but during my walk I was clutching hard into my favorite substance in the world, Mt. Dew. When I fell off the weight loss wagon I jumped into the cold sweet embrace of my old friend and haven't been alone since. Today, while I was walking and drinking this diabetic golden fluid I realized that I didn't want it anymore, so I threw it out.

I miss how I felt while I was losing weight, good, happy, energetic, and sexy. I miss that I was starting to get compliments. I miss it all, so now I am back!

submitted by /u/bustyshutterbug
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2T4w21y

No comments:

Post a Comment