Wednesday, March 13, 2019

10 lbs 10 days

I am currently 280 lb 5'8 thanks to you all. Doesn't sound as good but I am absolutely excited.

11 days ago I weighed myself and I learned I am shockingly obese. That is when I started looking up weight loss and found this subreddit.

In March of 2018 I was 190 lbs. In this year I have started multiple medicines, overcome what has held me back, started college, and became separated with a dysfunctional 3 year partner.

During this time I felt like I deserved to eat whatever I wanted because I was doing so much good for myself, so why not enjoy the pleasures of my favorite fried foods and ice cream whenever I wanted? I was horribly wrong

I gained 100 lbs in one year and found myself on the brink of 300 lbs. I realized I needed to change immediately. With the help of this Reddit and some good old-fashioned CICO I've been losing weight. I'm supposed to be losing 2 lbs a week based on my eating habits but the weight really feels like its pouring off. Which I have heard is common early in the diet.

I hope for future success and I'd be more than grateful for a consistent loss of 1 lb per week, because that means eventually I'll be who I know I can be.

My goal weight is 170 lbs and I know that eventually I can do this.

Thank all of you for getting me started!

submitted by /u/IndagatiousPuppet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TMWY6a

No comments:

Post a Comment