Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Experiences on weight loss while on birth control pills

Hey gals,

So, I’ve started my weight loss journey. Again. I have kept up with my working out, as I play a team sport, but my food choices has been all over the place, and I’ve been binging on way too much chips and snacks and all of the good stuff.

As I live quite far away from my family studying at uni, I have now set a goal that I will keep up my diet and workouts until I see them the next time, which will be during Easter break. Hopefully, I’ll have some results then that will make me want to keep going. My 21st birthday is also during this time, and I’m going on holiday to Spain, so I want to be a bit more confident.

However, to the big question:

I have been on birth control pills for a few years now, more specifically the mini pill cerazette. What are your experiences trying to lose weight while on hormonal contraception? During all the times I’ve tried to lose weight, and not losing any despite eating healthy and working out loads, I am starting to believe the hormones has something to do with it..

Please share your experiences, I need all the help I can get ❤️

submitted by /u/glowspore
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HhTrqz

No comments:

Post a Comment