Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Has anybody else get too Impatient about reaching their goal weight?

I started my weight loss adventure last November and I made a challenge to myself about hitting my goal weight by the end of next semester. When college started back up for me I was able to create for myself a good diet and consistent exercise and I reached my goal weight a lot earlier than I anticipated. It has been easy for me to lose weight after rough initial adjustment to a new calorie intake limit I set for myself. But now that I have reached my first weight loss goal I decided to add two new weight loss goals and I can't wait to reach them. I wake up everyday ready to keep with my diet and get closer to reaching my goals. I have recently become a little too impatient and sometimes think to myself that maybe I should increase my activity or lower my calorie limit but I know that if I do any of those two I might do more harm than good. I'm not asking for help or anything but I just wanted to share my excitement about my weight loss and how I can't wait to lose more.

submitted by /u/eschutz7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2THs9Qr

No comments:

Post a Comment