Thursday, March 14, 2019

4 Years Later (Pics, NSV/SV)

Well y'all, I'm now a full 4 years (and a couple months change) into losing and maintaining.

I'm coming up on the end of a controlled bulk, and just wanted to share. Maybe somebody can get some inspiration out of this.

It's really hard/uncomfortable for me to post shirtless pics of myself, but I'm feeling really froggy today, had a great workout this morning, so fuck it!

The before (https://i.imgur.com/9fjz4GH.jpg) was taken in the beginning of March in 2015 at about 335

The after (https://i.imgur.com/sk40r7U.jpg) was taken just a few minutes ago. I'm a little puffy from bulking (weighing in at about 190 atm), and obviously i have some leftover skin that I just can't get rid of even when I lean wayyyy out.

I eat lots of protein, lots of vegetables. Bulking I've been taking in 3000-3400 calories a day, trying to hit a minimum of 150g of protein a day. During weight loss which took roughly 2.5 years total my goal was 1800, but like most, that wasn't always reality. I have used the gym as a bit of refuge over the past 4 years of my life, and gone through major life changes. But getting to a healthy weight and keeping it has always been a priority.

At the end of this week I'm starting a cut back down to 175-180.

This sub is a great resource for people at all stages of weight loss, and I want to thank everyone that contributes for doing what you do.

submitted by /u/abrotherseamus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Hmbtba

No comments:

Post a Comment