Saturday, March 2, 2019

"A year from now you'll wish you'd started today" - officially one year into my weight loss journey!

Progress pic (slightly NSFW): https://imgur.com/a/vJUZvHQ

One year ago, I started my weight loss journey. When I started, I honestly didn't think that I would get this far, but I'm really proud of how far I've come! I've lost 86 pounds, went from a size 20 to a size 4, and found a real passion for exercise and healthy eating.

This year has been full of ups and downs, but one of the most gratifying things that's happened is going to the doctor for my physical and hearing that I don't have to lose any more weight! My body is healthy, I have more energy, and I feel all around stronger!

This is usually the time of year where a lot of people start giving up on their new years resolutions, especially when it comes to weight loss. If you're one of these people, I'd like to say please don't give up! Weight loss is not linear, there will be tough times, but it's worth it! You don't have to change your whole life to lose weight- small changes over time add up.

submitted by /u/lanadelrae
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VvL91x

No comments:

Post a Comment